2021 – 2022 VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
POSITION: Supervisor of Special Education
LOCATIONS/ HOURS: District Office – Office of Pupil Services
EFFECTIVE: 2021-2022 School Year
WORK YEAR: 10 ½ Months
REPORTS TO: Sherrisse Young, Director of Pupil Services
- Must have a School District Leader certification and be certified in School Psychology or Speech and Language Disabilities.
- Should demonstrate knowledge of the Part 200 Regulations and the continuum of special education services.
- Must have experience chairing CPSE/CSE meetings.
- Must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, time management and organizational skills.
- CPSE Chairperson; responsible for overseeing all duties and responsibilities of the CPSE process and all associated paperwork.
- Supervise and provide professional development to the K-12 Speech and Language department.
- Observe teaching and supporting staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION: In accordance with the Baldwin Supervisors Association bargaining agreement.