|Webmaster Public Relations Assistant||21-22|
Baldwin School District is looking for a detail oriented, efficient person to maintain and update our website and assist in developing and distributing various public relations publications.
Candidates must live in Nassau County and be willing to take a Civil Service exam.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or NYS registered college or university including or supplemented by eighteen (18) credits in a computer field and 5 years experience designing, and developing websites.
Salary range is $50,000-$70,000
Job Duties will include:
- Website Management:
- Maintain website using reporting system (i.e., fix broken links, typos)
- Upload videos and other content, as needed
- Ensure district office sections are continually updated and monitor school pages to ensure everything is up-to-date (remove outdated content)
- Photos – Keeping photos and videos organized; add new photos and videos to library
- Media Clips / Other files – Keep updated and organized (digital); maintain media binder (hard copy)
- Troubleshoot issues that come up by calling vendors and working with them to resolve the issue
- Help with posting to social media, as needed
- Help update Paren tLink (Communication System) contacts as needed
- Proofread, as needed
- Scanning, copying, organizing, answering phones
- Be able to crop and resize photos
- Knowledge of Adobe programs
|$50,000-$70,000 depending on experience|